YMads.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Why Demi Moore Prefers Pumas to Cougars & Other Revelations in Harper's Bazaar


Demi moore harpers bazaar

In the April issue of Harper's Bazaar, the preternaturally young-looking hottie dishes on a variety of topics:

- why pumas trump cougars: "It [Puma] has a sweeter quality, more elegant...Cougar has become so distasteful. I really hate that expression."

- McQueen's designs: "McQueen was a genius. I was always thrilled to wear his clothes because they were more than fashion; they were truly works of art."

- the insta-heat between her & hubby, Ashton: "I knew it had the potential to be something special right away. It was like meeting somebody that I've just known where you just recognize one another. It was so disproportionate, the level of emotion we were experiencing to the time we had spent together. But when you don't know someone, you can't just jump and say, 'I love you.' 'Nice to meet you, I love you!' Yeah. No. We used to end our calls or emails with 'And everything we don't say.' It just seemed too much, too soon."

On newsstands March 30th - photos by Mark Seliger. More at HarpersBazaar.com.

If you like this please follow me and I'll follow you back :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...