YMads.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

And the comments to go with

I loved two of the editorials; quirky, fresh and a new spin on classic pieces. (few months old im afraid but the looks are pretty timeless)

"Paris Match"
Love the high waisted pleat pants combined with cropped shirt proportions. The perfect way to balance.

On the other end of the spectrum is the long blazers, short shorts and leather. Love the juxtaposition of the manly, refined blazers with leather and bare legs.

"Old Glory"
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a total Chanel fiend. I even love the blatantly logo-tastic nature it often has. Therefore I love the tongue-in-cheek label bashing irony of this editorial. It should all be too much but it's actually too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...