YMads.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

NYC: Proenza Schouler


Proenza Schouler is not just one of my favourite American labels, it's one of my favourite labels period. There's always something in their collections I lust after (most recently the PS1 bag) as Jack and Lazaro have that Marc Jacobs-like ability to tap into anything and everything cool.
The A/W collection
was cool (and had a front row to rival Rodarte, with Nicole Richie, Selma Blair and Mary-Kate Olsen) but also presented me with my ideal winter dress.

See, I don't particularly like to wear jeans or trousers of any sort. Dresses are my thing, but in the winter it's hard to find styles that are warm (think sleeves retailers!) and still pretty. Winter dresses tend to fall into two categories: long sleeved but black/grey/navy or pretty print but more appropriate for LA than London. Proenza have bridged that gap - now I just need the budget to buy this entire collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...