YMads.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Simple but affective





I customized these jeans by ripping them (they were already pretty old and worn though) I also folded them up and sewed the fold in place (they were slightly to baggy at the bottom to look right with out some help from the old needle and tread!!!)
Loving the bf look. I think it justs look effortless but really cool at the same time.
A plain white tshirt and brown accessories finished the look of.




These are my new shoes I wore with the jeans - kill like hell but love em.
I think this look only really works with heels (well maybe just for me as im a midget!!!)

If you like this please follow me and I'll follow you back :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...