YMads.com

Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Gisele, the Baby, and THAT Bod on the Cover of Vogue


Only six weeks after giving birth, Gisele opened the doors to her Boston home to Vogue's Contributing Editor Joan Juliet Buck to share intimate details about shedding the baby weight (“I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week. I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals. I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds.”); her new beauty line developed to empower troubled young girls around the world; and the birth of her baby boy, Benjamin Rein (“I wanted him to be called River because I wanted something always flowing, immortal. My husband [New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady] said, ‘There’s no way we’re going to call him River.’ But my father’s name is Reinoldo, so it’s a homage to him. And it’s like water.”)

And as if her life isn't already enviable enough, the uber-mannequin was required to frolic for the accompanying portfolio for photographer Patrick Demarchelier on the beaches of Costa Rica.

Continue reading "Gisele, the Baby, and THAT Bod on the Cover of Vogue" »

If you like this please follow me and I'll follow you back :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...