YMads.com

Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2005

TV Update Three

If "How I Met Your Mother" does as well as as most critics seem to think it will, it may be this year's "Desperate Housewives." Meaning, a show that although I don't care for it, I'm pleased to see do well because I like one of the stars.

At the risk of sounding like a guy telling a girl "It's not you, it's me," part of it is that I'm feeling really weary of sitcom mechanics: Set-up, pause, faraway stare...and deliver punchline.

Still, it'd be aces with me if Alyson Hannigan had a hit on her hands. It's almost impossible for me to watch her without smiling; she has that much goodwill from both "Buffy", and even American Pie.

Nevertheless, this show never made me laugh out loud and barely held me past the first commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...