YMads.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Women my own age, Part Four



Sarah Silverman, born December 1, 1970. I've mentioned my ambivalence about Silverman before, but you can certainly see why she's a star.

I guess I'd say yes, she's multitalented, but I'm not sure her multiple talents are as great as some think.

Mädchen Amick, born December 12, 1970.
I find I have very little to say about Amick. Maybe because it turns out she's the sort of person who says something like this:

On Matt LeBlanc: I really wanted to be worthy of his presence.

Fortunately, in these cases a picture is worth at least a couple of dozen words.

Jennifer Connelly, also born December 12, 1970. I have a little more to say about her.

Though I have to admit in interviews she comes off a little boring, most straight men are too busy going "homina homina" to care.

I'm glad, though, that she won an Oscar (even tho I've never seen the performance). It would be a shame if she'd been relegated to girlfriend/eye candy roles which only utilized her for her appearance.

She's a compelling and potent actress with a body of work that deserves at least as much attention as her body.

That said, however...homina homina homina...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...