YMads.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well I'll be damned

Ok, so sometimes I'm slow. You're all well familiar with the fact I think two of the best TV shows of the past couple years are Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Life, yes? Fine.

(Although actually...the second season of Life has me about ready to throw up my hands and give up on it. It's not a swan dive as bad as Huff's second season, but...however, I digress.)

Anyway, I only just now realized that Garret Dillahunt, the actor who plays the Terminator-turned-supercomputer (if you watched the show, you'd know what that meant) on TSCC...

...also played Roman, a sociopathic, human trafficking and murdering villain who recurred on Life.

Go figure.

What I'm saying is, he's good.

(Though what's weird is, he actually seems more trustworthy as the cyborg...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...