YMads.com

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2007

pharmaceutical diaries one

Well, I can now officially say it: I'm on the pill. Gosh, I hope this doesn't make the kids at school think I'm a slut. I considered posting that "Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows" song as a joke after taking just one.

But seriously, of course, I'm told I can expect side effects before I can expect any actual effects, which seems like a rotten trick. No major side effects yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

At least, nothing I can be sure isn't my imagination--except, of course, the sexual dysfunction.

No more suicidal thoughts than usual, though I did cry a little over the end of a Scrubs episode I watched online (it was the one after Brendan Fraser dies, for god's sake. What am I, a machine?).

What I'm taking is Fluoxetine 10 MG tablets, BTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...