YMads.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm working on it.

Found via Johnny B

  • 1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com/
  • 2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.
  • 3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
  • 4. Post the top ten results


1.
Special Effects Technician
(I'd probably be the one to say to Jon-Erik Hexum, "Just blanks, right?")

2.
Criminologist
(My days in a Rocky Horror Picture Show cast have come back to haunt me)

3.
Costume Designer
(Edith Head, eat your heart out)

4.
Set Designer
(Sure. Everything'll look like a Pet Shop Boys video.)

5.
Critic
(I wouldn't mind so much being a critic, if I only had a critic's darling)

6.
Comedian
("Anger, denial, bargaining, depression and acceptance. Sounds like a Jewish law firm. 'Morning, Anger, Denial, Bargaining Depression and Acceptance!")

7.
Casting Director
(The only drive I have in this area is fantasizing who I'd like to see in films of my stories, y'know, if I were an internet millionaire or sumthin'.)

8.
Political Aide
(Only if Aaron Sorkin writes me)

9.
Activist
(You say you want a revolution Well, you know...Everybody Wants To Rule The World)

10.
Writer
(At least it made into the top 10...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...