YMads.com

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 21, 2007

That's what I like to see

A woman making it on the basis of her "talent"...

ETA: Karma.

The new issue of Entertainment Weekly has an article reporting on the varied success rates of American Idol vets, including "report cards" for eight. The article notes that McPhee is "MIA from any [radio] format," and her "grade" is the lowest of any (C-).

Sales have hardly been over the rainbow, and a full third of her discs were purchased in the first week of release.


Now, what kind of man would I be if I were to rub the faces of her fans, those very special children, in this public smackdown of their fave?

"Ohhh, the tears of unfathomable sadness, mmm, yummy… yummy you guys!"



Nah. I'm not the sort of guy to do something like that.

...I'll let Dr. Cox and Laverne do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...