YMads.com

Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2007

Y'know...as it happens, it hasn't been my day, my week...(UPDATED)

Thanks to my Mann James, who sent me...my man James. That is, my guitar-loving sometime colleague James Mann-who makes me look like a Bush-loving warmonger-sent me James Brown's 20 All-Time Greatest Hits! from my Amazon list.

He doesn't say why; it's not my birthday for another three months and change (September First, for those of you who want to do your shopping now). If I had to bet I'd say it was because he somehow sensed that I only had a couple of JB tracks in my collection on soundtracks and compilations. And judged me a failure because of it. Quite right, too.

Baby baby baby, baby baby baby, baby baby baby, baby baby baby...

(UPDATE: James wrote, in his blog, the strongest post I've seen on the news we had earlier this week that sex-phobic babbling idiot Jerry Falwell is dead. I hadn't posted about that here because I really had little else to say, apart from his being a sex-phobic babbling idiot.

James has more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...