YMads.com

Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2007

Sometimes I wish I liked the way Tori Amos writes, plays and sings as much as I like the way she talks and looks

...but I've just never been part of the cult. I think she has her babe-moments. I've seen her in concert (a friend who is part of the cult had an extra ticket) and have a couple of mix-tapes made from his collection. Got the T-shirt, the whole deal.

But I never was a Cornflake Girl, which this quiz says is the Tori song I am.
Which Tori Amos song are you?

Cornflake Girl

Never one for conformity, you've gone to the other side. But where'd you put the keys, girl?

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


Still, I do like the way she talks. Such as in this article on the subject of MILFs...

"...in our society -- if you go back to the Christian myth -- we don't let women have sexuality. I can't accept that. I woke up after being a beached whale when I was pregnant, and that's the first time that I really understood what a woman's body could do. Of course, it's the paradox: You involve yourself in something so erotic and yet bring something into the world so pure. You can be nurturing, yet know how to please a man. That can be threatening to certain ways of thinking."

While she's unabashed about her own MILF status, Amos is quick to spread the love. "I see women on the beach with children, and they might not get noticed by everybody, but there's something in their eyes," she says. "There's an understanding, an experience of life, the way they sashay down the beach ... I don't know how a woman tastes, but I know how a woman thinks, and, quite frankly, there's so many women that I would love to turn out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...