YMads.com

Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2007

Katharine McPhee: The favorite woman singer of the cowardly, illiterate, tasteless and stupid.

Just give me a minute here folks, just a little ritual I have to perform. Like shrugging off a fly. Normal service to this blog will be resumed as soon as possible.

Katharine McPhee's fan has piped up one more time to defend her honor. Once again, he/she has done so anonymously, posting a comment to one of my blog entries as follows:


I had never heard of your Christy before. I searched her out on youtube. Can't say I was impressed in any way. :shrug: Nothing special there.


The blog entry to which he/she posted this comment...was the one about the spiders in the kid's ear. In other words, one with no connection to Katharine McPhee or my Miss MacColl.

So. From this, we may conclude:

  • Katharine McPhee fans are cowards, afraid to face anyone under their own name (or any name)
  • Katharine McPhee fans are illiterate. It's Kirsty, not Christy.
  • Katherine McPhee fans are tasteless and like tasteless things. You don't have to be a Kirsty groupie like me, who thinks she was a foxy, supremely talented goddess. But to say there was nothing special there means not only don't you know what good music is, you don't even know what special means.
  • Katherine McPhee fans are stupid. I repeat, the little punk/ette couldn't even post his/her comment to the right entry.


He/she finishes by bidding me a cool
Goodbye.
Don't let the door hit you on your way out, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...