YMads.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Will I be blind for all I see?

This is Rock & Hyde, one of the semi-obscure gems in my collection of '80s bands. The song was a Canadian hit (they're Canadian), not so much in America, though it did get at least some radio play. I know this because that's how I discovered them. It's off their 1987 LP titled Under The Volcano, which some happychap once wrote was:
...rare and brilliant, full of rich material vigorously performed and skillfully produced. {If] they had recorded another album the next year, I would almost certainly have snatched it up.

However, that is not what happened -- Hyde went solo and Rock became a producer of hit records for such acts as Mötley Crüe, among others.


That is all. Please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...