YMads.com

Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2007

Say...

It's difficult enough convincing one or two of my friends (you know who you are) that the reason I like the Hermione character in the Harry Potter movies is because I like to see girls with moxie and smarts.

And not because of any hot goddess-like qualities Emma Watson, who plays her, might have. While she may be all-grown up in Britain, here in the U.S. I am legally not allowed to go there for another couple years.

So this afternoon I walk down to my mailbox, open it up, and see that my subscriber's copy of the new Entertainment Weekly has arrived.

The new Entertainment Weekly with the cover story about the new Potter movie, released with three cover variants featuring Harry, Ron or Hermione.



As luck (or a God who I just know is testing me) would have it, I got the Hermione cover, which is reproduced above minus all the caption copy.

I'm going to jail, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...