YMads.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2007

This is the most brilliant TV show I've ever seen in my life.

And one that makes me truly proud to be...an American. What am I talking about? "Rad Girls," of course. What is it? It's a female version of MTV's "Jackass." That is to say, sexy girls doing stunts.

What kinds of stunts? How about...using a car bumper as a replacement for waxing strips in a bikini wax?

Yes, you read that right.

Or...bending over, flipping up their tennis skirts and letting a semi-pro women's player lob fast balls at their asses?

Now that's what I call a show. I don't care who you are, that's just good TV.

(The girls are from Santa Cruz, Calif, which for some of us explains everything.)

By the way, only about 50% of this post is ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...