YMads.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

NYC: Rodarte Front Row

Marc Jacobs didn't have celebrities on the front row this season, which took him out of the running for the most impressive front row lineup. Rodarte is in with a good chance of winning though; they invited Kirsten, Natalie and Chloe. I think everyone has a girl-crush on at least one of these lovely ladies, no?




From top left: Kirsten Dunst and Jason Schwartzman; Natalie Portman; Chloë Sevigny and Humberto Leon; Julia Restoin-Roitfeld; Anna Dello Russo; Derek Blasberg and Jen Brill.

As for the clothes, I liked. I'm a big fan of Rodarte, but this was in no way my favourite collection Laura and Kate have produced. The Rodarte look is well established now (and other designers sneakily take 'inspiration' from them too) so there was nothing too surprise this season.


But then I'm not that great at change anyway. And I loved the dreamy colour palette and angelic white dresses. It was a beautiful collection, and I'm sure Natalie and Kirsten will wear a few pieces between them on the red carpets this year.

images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...