YMads.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Shweta and Aishwarya cannot

[amitabh.jpg]
It is always a pleasure to talk to a man like Amitabh Bachchan because his baritone is like music to the ears; his impeccable manners make you wonder whatever happened to the young men out there and the laugh – the one you’ve heard so many times on screen – makes you want to laugh back, loud
and clear.

The only problem is getting that interview! No, we are not talking about starry tantrums. Big is the last one to throw one. But with twenty people going crazy with flashbulbs in front of you, it’s hard to talk to him about more personal things like his relationship with his bahu, beti and family. But still we asked anyway. And he answered...

You say Aishwarya is like a daughter to you. How is she similar to Shweta?

[Laughs] Of course, there can never be physical similarities between two different people. So there is no comparison there, but the similarities come in when you are talking about warmth and affection. Both of them are very family oriented and loving.

With all of you leading such busy lives in your family, when do you meet?

We try to have one meal together and that is usually our dinner. We catch up at the dinner table and talk about our day. This is one of the nicest times of our day.

What is a day like in the life of Amitabh Bachchan?

It starts as early as 5am when I go to the gym. Then I am off to the studio. Since I am now working in the television show Bigg Boss, I have to go to their studio which is a bit far from my home and takes me around two hours to reach. So I have to be off really early in order to reach on time. My day usually revolves around my work schedule.

How is the Bigg Boss experience different from KBC?

It is very interesting to get into the minds of people who are locked up in a house for months. It is a very interesting psychological study and I am enjoying it thoroughly.

Did you do your own psychological study for Paa?

Yes I did. It was very important to do so to get into the skin of Auro, how he talks, how he thinks and how he reacts to situations.

You won the Lifetime Achievement Award at DIFF. How many lifetime achievement awards have you won till date?

I can’t tell you off-hand, I will have to get in touch with my Mumbai office to give you the exact number of awards I have got. [WOW!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...