YMads.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ranbir Kapoor has another change of heart


Having delivered two of the 2009’s few hits, Ranbir Kapoor is now focused more on his career, while redefining relationships in his personal life.

First, he broke up with girlfriend Deepika Padukone, whose possessiveness is said to have been stifling Ranbir’s ambition to become the biggest star.

Now, after giving very friendly vibes with Imran Khan right through this year following them co-hosting Filmfare Awards in February (pictured above), he’s suddenly had a change of heart about their closeness.

“Imran and I are friends but not the best of friends. Where is the time for friendship? I don’t even have time for my parents,” he has said.

Ranbir has also ruled out the possibility of him and Imran working together, even though he had been open to the idea till quite recently.

“We have been offered a whole lot of stuff but the offers never went beyond the preliminary stage. I don’t think Imran and I will be working together in any capacity in the near future,” he has told a daily.

“By God’s grace, I am in a position to do solo-hero films with terrific actresses and directors for the best banners. I am a selfish actor. I would rather have a film to myself than share it with another actor.”

Did we hear ‘selfish’?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...