YMads.com

Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

Bhajji is my biggest fan: Viru

Sport is all about entertainment. And in cricket, no one entertains like Virender Sehwag with a bat. Not many fans move from their seat when he is at the crease. It is the same in the Indian dressing room too. "Among my teammates, Harbhajan Singh is my biggest fan. He tells me that he doesn't want to miss a ball when I am batting. When I get out and come into the dressing room, he tells me, now it's time to take a nap'," Sehwag revealed.

Launching pad
Rahul Dravid has a heart a big one. After a strenuous net session, he walked into the Cooch Behar Hall to grace the book release function of journalist Rajan Bala, who did not live to see the publication of the book, Days Well Spent. Dravid stayed away from the dais and was happy to be among the audience to listen to his former teammate Sanjay Manjrekar, who released the book. Manjrekar showed what a fine man he is too. When Bala was in his prime, he wrote a story on how Sanjay's father Vijay slapped a kid on an India schoolboys tour to England. The BCCI ensured Vijay did not get any managerial assignments after that.

Sanjay of course, held no grudges and when Bala requested him to release the book in Mumbai, he didn't say no. Pity, Bala is no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...