YMads.com

Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Winehouse's dad faked heart attack to get her off drugs

Winehouse's dad faked heart attack to get her off drugsAmy Winehouse's father Mitch has confessed he faked a heart attack in front of her formerly drug addict daughter to get her off heroin.

The 59-year-old former cabbie said he was desperate to get the 25-year-old singer out of drug hell before it took a nasty turn.

"I was at me wits end. I just didn't know which way to turn. I'd tried everything. I pretended I was seriously ill and even got our doctor to tell Amy that I was dying," The Mirror quoted him as saying.

"Once I even started screaming and said I was having a heart attack, but it didn't work. Amy's not stupid and she wanted to see my medical records proving I was actually ill," he added.

The "Rehab" hitmaker kicked her drug habit after her extended break in St Lucia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...