YMads.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Saif missed Kareena in Love Aaj Kal


Saif Ali Khan may have locked lips with Deepika Padukone in the upcoming film Love Aaj Kal, but it was Kareena Kapoor who was on his mind and in his heart the whole time.

Contradicting reports claiming that he and Deepika 'enjoyed their love scenes', the Chhote Nawab said that he missed Kareena on the sets of the film.

Saif said, "I missed her (Kareena) very much. Had she been in the film, it would have been great. Besides, I always miss her when we work apart. Often she gets busy with her own shooting schedules and I tour to some other locations away from her. In such situations I miss her, but luckily, she is very understanding."

As promotion of the film is topmost on his agenda at the moment, Saif gave us some teasers for Love Aaj Kal, which marks his debut as a producer.

He revealed that he plays a young Rishi Kapoor in the film, adding that it was one of the most challenging roles he has done.

he said, "I am representing young Rishi Kapoor. So I had to work hard to represent his body language. I had to learn Punjabi and there are many other details which I had to take care of. So I think it was quite a challenge to portray the character."

Saif says that Love Aaj Kal was a learning experience for him because he is not just debuting as a producer but also playing a double role.

The film is the story of love in today's time and love in by-gone years. In the film, Saif has two looks, one, a metrosexual look, and second, the look of a Sikh man wearing a traditional turban.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...