YMads.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Are You Swimsuit Ready? The Guide For Full Figured Woman

Yes, it’s that time again ladies!

Summer is steadily approaching and women are doing any and everything to get swimsuit ready. What is that you say? How can a full figured woman get swimsuit ready? Easy! There are ways for a full figured gal to be sexy even when she has on a swimsuit. Plus sized clothing lines are making stylish swimsuits for us to wear and be proud of. No more sporting of the oversized tee shirts and shorts as your swimsuit ladies. It’s time to represent and show em what we’re working with!

If you’re not sure about selecting a swimsuit to compliment your figure, there are websites such as http://www.alwaysforme.com that offer size charts and of course specialty stores like Lane Bryant that will be more than happy to assist you in making that all important decision to become swimsuit ready fabulous. The key elements that’s most crucial when it comes to shopping for swimwear is body type, measurements, style, cut, color, and overall flatter appeal. Keep in mind that no one swimsuit will look good on everyone. The different things to look for when considering buying a swimsuit are bust enhancers or minimizers, hip and or waist minimizers, tummy tamers, your torso is it long or short, and cup sizes. All of these aspects can make or break a swimsuit. It’s more than just about how the swimsuit looks on the rack but on you!

Here’s an example…my number one problem is my back and my legs; I can’t stand either of them! At one time I would’ve never had the gumption to wear a swimsuit. Now that the times and fashion (thank God) has changed, I can wear a swimsuit like anybody else. To cover my legs, I’ll wear a sexy sarong with a swimsuit that’s designed for my body type to give me curves in all the right places and minimize but still flatter my upper assets. To compliment my swimwear ensemble, I’ll throw on a big pair of Jackie O shades and nice wide brim or cowboy hat (depending on the suit) with some cute sandals to show off my fresh pedicure. Not only will I be on point but ready for the onlookers and my close up! Of course this only happens when I’m on vacation; but I’m still representing for the full figured sistahs!

So don’t be shy, go ahead, put on that swimsuit this summer and strut yo stuff! There are suits out there for every body type no matter your size. You just have to be willing to go the extra mile and make it look sexy but with class. Following these tips will make your swimsuit selection a breeze this summer!

Oh before I forget, here’s another three imperative swimsuit ready forget me nots to swear by…pedicure, manicure, and lotion!

Until next time…take care.

By Lesley E. Hal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...