YMads.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Angelina Jolie Cosmopolitan

Angelina Jolie looks a bit strange in January 2009 cover of the Comopolitan Germany, but he is still close to perfect.

Within German Cosmo, Anglina Jolie dishes on many dutes - mother, actress and UN ambassador, saying:

"Well, take my time outs. And above all I was supported by Brad [Pitt]. We are a good team. It is important for me and gives me strength ... I do not sit quietly while others die of hunger and children. My commitment to the United Nations, I will not give up. The document is no longer a priority. In February, I'm still on a film, then I suppose a year. "

"I am very disciplined. I have a balanced diet and other things like Pilates. If I am fit, I feel more comfortable and I have a lot more energy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...