YMads.com

Search This Blog

Monday, March 24, 2008

Mystery spooky-ass talk show host Theatre 3000

Chris Matthews, on the MSNBC program Morning Joe:


I think we make a big mistake trying to see things through the eyes of the Clintons, in a kind of a Clinton-centric world. I mean, there's a larger globe out there of people -- 300 million Americans and billions of people around the world. I think we should look upon these decisions by people like Bill Richardson as important to people like us, instead of how it affects the sensibilities of the Clintons.


"People like us."

Chris Matthews is paid more than $5 million a year.

"People like us."

Chris: Shut the fuck up.


I really think we got to stop talking about this as if this were a sitcom. We had eight years of this sitcom: What are the Clintons up to? How do they relate to each other? What do they feel today?


OMG, I totally get it now. I finally understand why Matthews's thoughts and perception are so spookily separated from what "people like us" might call reality.

He's been trapped in a time bubble for eight years, and he still thinks it's March, 2000. That's the only explaination. You doubt me? Read on.


We're stuck in Iraq; 4,000 people are dead now because of decisions made by politicians like the Clintons


What?

I'll just bet most of you, without trying very hard, can think of a couple of people whose decisions are more to blame. Here, I'll make it easy--should Matthews be Yahoo! searching his own name and come across this blog.

To find the answer, Chris, just unscramble this phrase:

'He grew bogus; hence Dicky'

(god love the Anagram Genius)

Item courtesy of Media Matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...