YMads.com

Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2008

Coleen McLoughlin's Style - Whats your thoughts?

Coleen Mcloughin has topped Look magazine's survey to find British women's number one style icon. Beating off stiff competition from some bona fide fashionistas, including Victoria Beckham, Kate Moss and Sienna Miller, the Liverpudlian lady came in at number one after 1,200 UK women were asked to name their best-dressed celebrity.

To be honest I really cant see it! Dont get me wrong I'm sure she is a lovely girl and all but I have seen a FEW no no's on her and I have also never been blown away by anything that she has worn. So how has she done it?


The complete top 10 shapes up as follows...

1. Coleen McLoughlin

2. Kate Moss

3. Sienna Miller

4. Victoria Beckham

5. Cheryl Cole

6. Kylie Minogue

7. Gwen Stefani

8. Keira Knighley

9. Lily Allen

10. Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...