YMads.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A question for those few of you watching it

Is it just me, or could "Veronica Mars" use one less plotline this season? I mean here I am, a devoted fan, a booster--and even I'm not sure what the hell happened at the end of tonight's episode. I'm a smart guy, but sheesh! And a hypothetical new viewer must have been lost-you should pardon the expression.

Of course, it probably would have helped if there hadn't been seven weeks between original episodes. If you're gonna resolve plots in ways that depend upon my remembering guest stars from that far back (and further) you've gotta give me some ramp-up...

VM's plots are so knotted, they'd benefit almost as much as "24" from being aired straight through without being interupted by repeats.I may be more pissed about that than I am about the bright idea to schedule it opposite "Lost."

I still love the show, but...damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...