YMads.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[Desi Tarka] What she used to say-Marilyn Monroe

 


 

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10900000/Animated-Aum-hinduism-10922697-164-172.gif

 

What  she used to say-Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe - 2 Wallpaper

 

 "I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
 
"If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty."
 
"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."
 
"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."
 
"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets."

"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world."
 
"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it."

"Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature."
 
"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul. I know, because I turned down the first offer often enough and held out for the fifty cents."

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join Our Groups For More Cool Mails:-

1. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join
2. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IndiForums/join

For More Online Entertainment Visit Our Websites:-

1. www.jai-veeru.com
2. www.Glam-Sham.com

Visit Our Friends Websites
1. www.SantaBantaForums.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...