YMads.com

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

[Desi Tarka] ACCEPTABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE DINESH VORA

 

ACCEPTABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE
DINESH VORA


A young Mexican maid approached boss wife of the bungalow and
demanded for a pay raise.
The boss wife got annoyed, upset and asked:
"Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?"

Maria: "Well Senora, there are three reasons why me demand my pay raise.
Firstly, me iron better than you."
Wife: "Who said that you iron better than me?"
Maria: "Your husband said so, ma'am."
Wife: "Oh, he did."

Maria: "Secondly me a better cook than you."
Wife: "Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?"
Maria: "Your husband did ma'am."
Wife: "Oh, he did."

Maria: "And thirdly me a better lover than you."
Wife furious as hell yelled: "And did my husband say that to you too ya?"
Maria: "No Senora, your gardener did."

Wife calmed down and sweetly: OK Maria you have your raise, Mexican gardener will get his.You and I are good friends now.


ACCEPTABLE AND UNACCEPTABEL
DINESH VORA

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join Our Groups For More Cool Mails:-

1. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join
2. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IndiForums/join

For More Online Entertainment Visit Our Websites:-

1. www.jai-veeru.com
2. www.Glam-Sham.com

Visit Our Friends Websites
1. www.SantaBantaForums.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...