YMads.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Amanda Seyfried: Yay or Nay?

Blonde bombshell actress Amanda Seyfried has been quickly climbing to the top of the Hollywood A-list club, and she is now starring in the uber-sexy movie Chloe alongside Julianne Moore.

Amanda is seen here at the premiere of the movie wearing a one-shoulder turquoise Rouland Mouret draped dress. So what do you guys think of her outfit?

First off, Amanda is a very pretty girl and I think this outfit makes her look a lot older than she actually is. Although the turquoise looks great on her and the dress is just stunning, I don’t think this style suits her much…maybe I would have liked to see her with her hair down or something.

Either way, she looks good as always, but next time maybe she should just stick to something a little more youthful. In all, I give this look a 6/10! What do you guys think?

an euphonious keeps you smart

If you like this please follow me and I'll follow you back :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...