YMads.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Angelina Jolie adopt me: Freida Pinto


Slumdog Millionaire discovery Freida Pinto is so much in awe of Angelina Jolie that she wants to be adopted by the Hollywood stunner.

Recalling a meeting with Angelina, Freida told Female First online: “She's a lovely lady. I don't know what else she said to me, but I wanted to go up to her and say, 'Adopt me!'.”

Freida also revealed that Angelina, who has six children (three of whom are adopted), encouraged her during a chance meeting at an award function.

“I think she’s a lovely person who is there for people who are just starting off, for starters like me. I remember when I met her at the Screen Actors Guild Awards and she said, ‘Just enjoy this because you never know if it’s going to happen again’,” Freida added.

The 25-year-old actress is currently shooting for Oscar-winning director Woody Allen’s next film with actor Josh Brolin in London.

Pinto, who is dating her ‘Slumdog’ co-star Dev Patel, says her life after Danny Boyle’s multiple Oscar winning film has been like a dream.

“I have to pinch myself! It’s like a dream come true but we had a little message in ‘Slumdog Millionaire’: ‘It is destiny’…So that’s what I’m going to embrace it as and enjoy life,” Pinto said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...