YMads.com

Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

What a strange place to find comfort

Leigh Whannell wrote or co-wrote the screenplays to the first three Saw films, as well as appearing in the first and third. I found these quotes in this story about him.

‘‘You don't need permission to write, I could just grab a notepad and pen and start writing. Whereas if I wanna act, there are so many doors I have to get through. I have to get an agent, they have to send me to an audition, I have to get that role ...

‘‘At the end of the day, you're doing all that for what? So you can be in a film that you wouldn't even pay to see. You're like ‘Yes! I got the role! I will be appearing in ... Cheaper By the Dozen 3'.

‘‘The path of least resistance is to write a film that you like, even if no one else likes it, at least you're responsible for the quality...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...