YMads.com

Search This Blog

Monday, November 3, 2008

What the fuck?

One or two of any of you longtimers may remember last year when Rosie O'Donnell claimed that Ellen DeGeneres wasn't doing enough for other people that were gay.

So you'd think O'Donnell would've joined the other celebrities, both gay and straight (Brad Pitt, DeGeneres, Steven Spielberg, T.R. Knight), who have donated money to defeat Prop 8. Putting her money where her mouth is, so to speak (no, actually, the joke you're thinking of is in very poor taste).

But you'd be wrong. Not a dime. When asked why by several readers of her blog...not that her blogging is readable...she replied,
"I didnt run away, I walked down the stairs in san fran, I support gay marriage, i am living it,"


Is it me, or does that sound an awful lot like: "I got mine, fuck all y'all."?

It sure does to me. And that means that Rosie O'Donnell is doing as much for gay people in the fight as Mary Cheney.

What a flaming hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...