YMads.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

It is increasingly difficult for me to believe that I ever found Dennis Miller funny

And I did, I remember distinctly. But in the last few years...

It's not just that he decided to work for the Bush dog-and-pony show. It's that around the same time he did, his jokes started to sound like they were being written for him by high school bullies.

But this is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

Watch this clip if you can brace yourself to stand five minutes-plus of Bill O'Reilly talking to Miller. Because in this case, it's not only what he says--which written down looks like just the same old tired mean spirit he now passes off as comedy.

But it's also the way he says it. Watch this and tell me if at some moment you don't get the feeling you're watching a man who is literally out of his head.



Whether or not that's from drink and/or drugs or just his mind snapping from the sheer weight of his stupidity is not for me to say.

But it's really, so sad. And also kinda scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...