YMads.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Aw, shit. You pissy fucking cunt cocksucker motherfucking tits.

Ahem. According to this CNN post about George Carlin being posthumously honored at the Kennedy Center last night,
A handful of protesters gathered on Pennsylvania Avenue near the Kennedy Center, some holding signs saying "Carlin's Going to Hell."


Get it right, will you people? Unless it takes a lot longer than I've always been shown it's taking in movies (and when have they ever lied to me?), Carlin has already gone to hell. If there's one thing I can't abide, it's moral crusaders who are a day late and a dollar short.

Actually, I don't so much mind the dollar short thing.

The same post says Carlin was working on an autobiography when he died; it will be completed by others and released next year. I can hardly wait.

I sorta wish he'd lived to see Obama elected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...