YMads.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

American Idol winner Carrie Underwood has declined to endorse a candidate this year...which is certainly her right, fine.

But she's gone so far as to take a swipe at other celebs who have chosen to do so.

"There is someone I do support, but I don't support publicly," Carrie said. "I lose all respect for celebrities when they back a candidate."



"I would never want anybody to vote for anything or anybody just because I told them to."


Now: Maybe I'm cynical...and there's no maybe about it...but what that sounds like to me is:

Someone who knows that the person she plans to vote for isn't likely to do very well tonight. And sees no reason to have her name attached to a losing ticket. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe her sentiments are entirely noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...