YMads.com

Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

With McCain, the questions just don't stop.

The REAL McCain website, which FWIW I think is one of the two best sources on the McCain campaign (the other is Media Matters) is holding a contest.

To enter, you write the question or questions you would most like to ask McCain if you could. The prize is a t-shirt.

This is what I came up with.


I would ask McCain how he can stand being such a flip-flopper.

I would ask him, quite seriously, if he's lost his mind.

I would ask him to tell me what lessons he thinks he learned, personally from Vietnam and what we learnt as a country.

I would ask him how he could stand with an anti-Semite gay-basher like William Donohue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...