YMads.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Say...

Sherman followed the meme into which I turned his original idea, but George, who I tagged, hasn't (shame, George). So I'm going to do four more and then tag two more people.

I'm loosening up my genre rules, tho, because I really want to see this take. Besides

Comedy
Horror
Musical
Obscurity.


You can now also choose your four from

Comic book or animated movie
Drama

Here are my new ones.

Batman Returns
The genuine freak
Versus the two who wear masks
Dan the Elfman scores!

Requiem For a Dream
The USA dream;
Harry's mother has one too
Riveting but bleak.

Singin' in the Rain
Moses supposes
To sing and dance in the rain
Splish-splash, take a bath.

Sideways
Sideways, a good film
For we who love Ginny Mad.
With feel for men's souls.

Now: I'm tagging PJ and Alan Coil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...