YMads.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh, you have absolutely got to be ratfucking kidding me

Wondering how desperate some GOP groups have become?

The latest newsletter by an Inland Republican women's group depicts Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama surrounded by a watermelon, ribs and a bucket of fried chicken

That's how desperate some GOP groups have become. Please note that I emphasize "some," not "all," or even "most." I don't believe all Republicans are evil racists.

This GOP women's group, however...They're not even trying to hide their racism anymore. And in a weird way, I say, good for them. I hate it when people act like this is something we've all "gotten over."

Obama is a sign of how far we've come since the days of the civil rights marches and all, but this is a sign of how far those marchers still have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...