YMads.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A new venue II

FYI:

I've created another new blog, for my more...aesthetic pursuits. The name of the new blog is dancing girls (subtlety, thy name is Ben). It's where you'll find naked girls and other flattering photographs, as well as my 125th observation that Anne Hathaway is reason enough to believe in god.

This blog will remain a repository for whatever I think of to say about news, pop culture, movies and/or music; this will probably cut my already minimal traffic here by another third.

This is not to say that all the naked girls, etc will all be over there and none over here now. There will still probably be some crossover, such as the High School Musical 3/ Saw V entry below.

That's not an entry about naked girls, but I put a couple of naked girls in it because...well, if you have to ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...