YMads.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

(edited with addition) Obviously...

I did watch Saturday Night Live with Anne Hathaway last night. I'm--obviously--about as biased upon the subject of Ms. Hathaway as one can probably be without actually knowing her personally, but I thought it was surprisingly good.

Even if a couple of the sketches were--just as obviously--written by cast members who wanted to get their hands on my Anne. But she wore green in another, which was--again obviously--a signal to me.

Here's one where she played Mary Poppins, the (not very) inside joke being that Julie Andrews played Hathaway's grandmother in the Princess Diaries films.





ETA: Oh yes, I wanted to mention that in in her opening monologue,
Hathaway joked that, last summer, "I broke up with my boyfriend... and two weeks later he was sent to prison for fraud ... I mean, we've all been there, right, ladies?"


My girl has a sense of humor about herself...obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...