YMads.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bill O'reilly is funnier than Al Franken

I know, I'd be pissed off if someone said that too. But ask yourself. As much as you may like Al Franken--and I like him a good deal--when was the last time he made you laugh so hard your cheeks hurt?

Bill O'Reilly did that for me just now, when I read in the Media Matters daily email:


Claiming "I'm not making any comparison here," O'Reilly asserted that like Pelosi, Hitler also "practiced for hours before making a speech"

Summary: On The O'Reilly Factor, after guest Tonya Reiman claimed that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's body language during a recent speech suggested she "practices the speech too much," Bill O'Reilly responded: "You know who used to do that, who practiced for hours before making a speech? And I'm not making any comparison here. So, don't -- you crazy left-wing websites out there, it's not a comparison. Adolf Hitler. Adolf Hitler practiced for hours, all of his ... gestures and everything else before he went out there."


So let me get this straight, Bill. Because she practiced a speech, Nancy Pelosi is like Hitler. You crack me up, you really do. Not since we lost Molly Ivins have I seen wit of this caliber.

(that was sarcasm, Bill)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...