YMads.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ah, the bitter aftertaste

As you may remember, Tim Burton is not exactly one of my favorite directors. In fact, not to put too fine a point on it, I've been known to call him a talent-less hack whose movies are mostly all terrible (I will confess to taking some pleasure in his "Batmen").

Whether or not you remember that, I am quite certain you remember that Anne Hathaway is my Reason Enough to Believe in god (tm). So you'll understand that as this news breaks, I have something of a moral dilemma on my hands.

Hathaway, meanwhile, has scored a plum role in Tim Burton's highly anticipated spin on Alice in Wonderland. She'll play the White Queen, who's exiled by her foul-tempered sister, the Queen of Hearts (Helena Bonham Carter), and befriends Alice (Mia Wasikowska).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...