YMads.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Random Flickr-Blogging: IMG_9609: The "S" edition

Self-indulgence:




I'm posting this first one not because I have anything very affecting or funny to say about it, but to give my chum Corey Klemow a fright. You see, by a random coincidence, this image is from (according to its tags) a production at Sacred Fools, an L.A. theater group Corey's in.

Something called The Cody Rivers Show, about which I know nothing, but it certainly does seem to be an intensely wrought scene, doesn't it?

Selection:


Choose which child in this scene is going to be an actor, a writer, a GOP candidate for President, head of the CIA, or conservative talk-show host. I'll give you a hint. The writer's the one seething with self-hate.

Credit.

Sexist:


Secretly, Shannon knew the other girls resented her for her full bust.

Credit.

Subtle:


Although she was pointing to the crucial word as directly as she could, Paul never had been the kind to take a subtle hint, and chose to believe she was invoking the ancient Hebrew name for Lord.

Credit.

Surreal:


"Yes, Jacky, I see you, yes, it's great that you got your flying suit working just in time for my wedding. What a wonderful way to show just how not in love with me anymore you are...warm the car up, dear! He's packing herring!"

Credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...