YMads.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A long time ago, we used to be friends

And a long time ago, I used to watch a cool show called "Veronica Mars" that was well-acted and smartly written. I don't know what happened to it, but the show in its timeslot now has a lead actress sleepwalking through her part. Like a Buffy season-six-and-seven Sarah Michelle Gellar.

And the plots used to be the sort where you thought you knew where an episode was going at the beginning only to be delighted by a truly surprise twist. I had last night's "bad guy" pegged 15 minutes into the show. I even guessed the motive correctly.

(Granted, that may just have been that I'm so used to thinking like lesbians do these days, and it wasn't a fair test)

But, "Veronica Mars" has now moved onto the list of shows that I don't know how many more times they can miss the mark before I give up and stop watching in despair. Thank god the sexond season of Huff is starting in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...