YMads.com

Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Kangana Ranaut Wallpapers


Bollywood sexy actress kangana ranaut born on 20 March 1987. She belongs to hindi speaking ranaut family.Kangana completed her schooling in Dehra dun. She was a good debator in her school. After completing her schooling she attended science college in Shimla.
She is also attended a modeling school, and also a trained dancer. Till now she did total five films. But no one is much successful.
Kangana’s personal quotes: “I come from a middle class family, and my parents weren’t too supportive of my career choices. My father is a businessman, and my mother is a schoolteacher. They would always discuss my career whenever I’d visit them, but they are now very happy as Gangster is doing well. In fact, Himachal Pradesh is proud of me! I keep getting calls from there. I’m very happy now, but I’m sure that when I’m older, I will miss being a student and not going to college. I should be writing love letters at this age. Instead, I’m working day and night. Then again, you can’t get everything in life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...