YMads.com

Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

[Desi Tarka] A Man Is

 

A Man Is
Dinesh Vora

==

After Engagement: Superman
After Marriage: Gentleman
After 10 years: Watchman
After 20 years: Doberman


==

There is only one perfect husband in the world and no woman has it

==
Prospective husband: Do you have a book called "Man, The Master of Women"?

Sales girl: The fiction department is on the other side, sir.

==

A man who surrenders when he's WRONG, is HONEST.
A man who surrenders when he's NOT SURE, is WISE.
A man who surrenders when he's RIGHT, is a HUSBAND

==

The world's thinnest book has only one word written in it, "Everything"
and the book is titled: "What Women Want!"

==

Man receives telegram: Wife dead - should be buried or Cremated?
Man: Don't take any chances. Burn the body and bury the ash.

==


Girlfriends are like CHOCOLATES, taste good anytime.
Lovers are like PIZZAS, Hot and spicy, eaten frequently.
Husbands are like Dal RICE, eaten when there`s no choice

==


Q: Why dogs don't marry?
A: Because they are already leading a dog's life!

==

Fact of life: One woman brings you into this world crying &
The other ensures you continue to do so for the rest of your Life!

==

Q: Why doesn't law permit a man to marry a second Woman?
A: Because as per law you cannot be punished twice for the Same offence

==

Lady to her maid, "Oh Mali, I have reason to suspect that my husband is having an affair with his secretary."

Mali shocked said, "I don't believe it! You are just saying that to make me jealous!"

==

Man: I want a divorce. My wife hasn't spoken to me in six months.
Lawyer: Better think it over. Wives like that are hard to get!

==

The bride, upon commitment of wedding to her boyfriend came to her mother & said, "I've found a man just like my father. Please give me your permission and blessing to marry him!"

Mother replied, "Over my dead body but have my deep sympathy
for you?"

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join Our Groups For More Cool Mails:-

1. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DesiTarka/join
2. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IndiForums/join

For More Online Entertainment Visit Our Websites:-

1. www.jai-veeru.com
2. www.Glam-Sham.com

Visit Our Friends Websites
1. www.SantaBantaForums.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...