YMads.com

Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

Letters, oh we get letters

Corey Klemow writes to query my statement that
I haven't studied all the fine points of these allegations [against ACORN], but from what I can tell, there's evidence to back them up.
He says:

Acorn actually put the registration forms they thought needed special flagging and attention aside, pointing out to the state registrar which ones might need looking into before processing. They also claim they fire any employee who they find has been submitting non-kosher forms, and that they pay by the hour, not by number of registrations collected.


If you've found anything that shows actual evidence that Acorn has deliberately engaged in electoral wrongdoing, could you please send me the link?


So I looked into it a little more closely...and what he says is true. See, this is why I should never post after only glancing at a couple of blog entries...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...