YMads.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Did you see Kathleen Parker last night?

She's the conservative columnist who gave the McCain campaign a heart attack because she criticized his choice of Sarah Palin. I'm assuming most if not all of you reading this are, like me, regular watchers of The Colbert Report, on which she appeared yesterday evening.

I have to say, I thought she came off as very likable on the show. So, naturally, I did what I instinctively do whenever I find a conservative likable: I tried to see what else I could find out about her.

Parker is the author of the book "Save the Males," of which the Library Journal said
syndicated columnist Parker argues in her antifeminist book that there is a smear campaign against men, especially white men.


She's also written pretty blatantly xenophobic and anti-gay columns.

You always gotta look closer, Detective Matthews...likable or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...